Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weeklies

I should really call these monthlies or bimonthlies since I suck so much at updating them :P...

Sept 7



  • Took a panorama of the lower garden today, gives you a much better idea of what its like
  • Goldenglobe in full bloom
  • made some more pickles
Sept 22


Harvest:
well you can see!
  • crab apples, tomatoes: Mortgage lifter,black prince, yellow peach, tomatillos, zucchini, pattipan squash, carrots, radicchio, leeks, herbs. (I  have to admit the pumpkin is not ours I just added it in for the photo)
  • Flowers are from clockwise from bottom left: marigolds, Rudebeckia (normal kind), Rudebeckia"ruby Tuesday", echinacea, mixed nasturtiums, red sunflowers
  • Bed 7 looks gorgeous this time of year, the wild aster I transplanted really pulls it together.

 ...and some nice pics of the kitchen garden and the lower garden:





...packing the bouquet up for the ride back to the city :)


No comments:

Post a Comment